Rotary Public School, Bargarh was founded by the Rotary Club of Bargarh in the year 1981 and was registered as an Educational Society. The school is affiliated with the CBSE, Delhi. It has been functioning under the able administration and goodwill of the School Managing Committee.
The management of Rotary Public School aims not only to form the sound character and personality of the young students but also to train them to become dutiful and useful citizens of their motherland, India.
- We steadfastly believe that education is not mere preparation for life, but LIFE ITSELF.
- We hold that every child is endowed with a certain unique character.
- We are convinced of the total personality development of the child - Physical, Mental, Aesthetic, Social, and spiritual dimensions.
- We reaffirm that learning is the chief priority of the school. We believe that a student's self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and members of the staff.
- We hold that there is a vital relationship between the School Community and Parents.
- We hold that a highly motivated, disciplined, and creative faculty is indispensable in achieving our mission and goal.
- We provide a highly stimulating, rewarding, and enriched curriculum so that every child finds a certain degree of joy in learning.
- We provide a congenial, friendly, reassuring, and conducive school atmosphere to enable the child "to live, to love, to learn and to imbibe a legacy".
- We implement a curriculum that is meticulously planned and rich in content.
- Untiringly we promote in our students a sense of neighborhood so that they appreciate the role of the school as the vital community center and foster in them a concern for all, particularly the lesser privileged.
- We inculcate a sense of concern and respect for nature. We inculcate a sense of belongingness, discipline, and true performance culture in our students.
- To achieve we recruit, employ, develop and retain staff who share and contribute to the realization of our vision.